Jet fighters and combat helicopters flew over the Idomeni refugeecamp today. People were absolutely terrified. Little kids started to cry. Worried mothers immediately showed up to protect their children. Adults had mental breakdowns. The jet fighter’s noise was terrible, they flew very low and maneuvered right over the camp. Soldiers were walking through surrounding fields. It felt like war.
Get my newsletter!
- (Deutsch) Banda Aceh | 10 Jahre nach dem Tsunami
- Snowsurfing for the Best Job In The World
- (Deutsch) Schwefelabbau im Krater von Ijen
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- (Deutsch) Live Reportage “Roadtrip Panamericana”
- First day of school in Idomeni
- (Deutsch) Abenteuer Regenwald
- (Deutsch) Atemberaubender Bromo Vulkan
- (Deutsch) Flores, die Blume Indonesiens
- Best Job In The World – Finals