We opened a school in #Idomeni. It was unbelievable. This is a huge milestone for all of us free volunteers. Many of the #refugee children and adults have never been to a school before due to war. Finally we have a bright and happy place for them to go to and learn to read and write in different languages.
We cannot open the border but we can help to make Idomeni a better place for all the people who live here in great uncertainty and despair. Thanks for each and everyone involved in setting up the “Idomeni Cultural Center“. This is really awesome. #LightenUpIdomeni
If you want to support the Idomeni Cultural Center, please write me a short e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell me what you are willing to donate. With all the money collected, we will buy school material and continue to improve the educational and culture work in Idomeni. #LightenUpIdomeni
Get my newsletter!
- (Deutsch) Banda Aceh | 10 Jahre nach dem Tsunami
- Snowsurfing for the Best Job In The World
- (Deutsch) Schwefelabbau im Krater von Ijen
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- (Deutsch) Live Reportage “Roadtrip Panamericana”
- First day of school in Idomeni
- (Deutsch) Abenteuer Regenwald
- (Deutsch) Atemberaubender Bromo Vulkan
- (Deutsch) Flores, die Blume Indonesiens
- Best Job In The World – Finals