Adventure Black Forest: I am currently working on a project in the recently founded Black Forest national park. The idea of the project which I have developed together with the film maker and my good friend Simon Straetker is to portray all four seasons in the national park with film and photography and to capture the beauty of this wonderful place in every possible way. Through our work we want to raise awareness for the necessity to protect this unique piece of nature and preserve our home environment. One of the main goals of this project is to reach out an encourage young poeple to experience the national park themselves and inspire them to take action. With this in mind and to kick things off we invited 16 teenagers to spend one week with us right in the middle of the Black Forest national park. Here you see the photo documentary of our “Young Explorers Camp”.
Get my newsletter!
- (Deutsch) Banda Aceh | 10 Jahre nach dem Tsunami
- (Deutsch) Schwefelabbau im Krater von Ijen
- Snowsurfing for the Best Job In The World
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- (Deutsch) Live Reportage “Roadtrip Panamericana”
- First day of school in Idomeni
- (Deutsch) Abenteuer Regenwald
- (Deutsch) Sonnenaufgang über Borobudur
- (Deutsch) Flores, die Blume Indonesiens
- (Deutsch) Atemberaubender Bromo Vulkan