That’s it! My final cut for the “Best Job In The World” Finals. You guys send me more than 80 (!!!) videos from all around the world. I really don’t know how to thank you all for this incredible support! Thanks to each and everyone of you for making this possible!!!
+++ Update +++
Sorry team, I didn’t make it to Australia. But I’m endlessly proud of what we did together. Never could I have gotten here without all of your incredible and overwhelming support! I have already won much more than I have ever dreamed of.
Thank you Australia for giving me this great opportunity over the last two weeks. It has been an awesome ride!
Congratulations to all the winners: https://bestjobs.australia.com/ Go for gold, you guys!
Finally, thank you all so much for inspiring me to do what I love most – I promise to make you all proud and I will continue to go out there seeking for new adventures and putting smiles on your faces.
Tomorrow is a new day!
Get my newsletter!
- (Deutsch) Banda Aceh | 10 Jahre nach dem Tsunami
- (Deutsch) Schwefelabbau im Krater von Ijen
- Snowsurfing for the Best Job In The World
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- (Deutsch) Live Reportage “Roadtrip Panamericana”
- First day of school in Idomeni
- (Deutsch) Abenteuer Regenwald
- (Deutsch) Sonnenaufgang über Borobudur
- (Deutsch) Atemberaubender Bromo Vulkan
- (Deutsch) Flores, die Blume Indonesiens