Where are the refugees from Idomeni? What happened after the eviction of one of the largest refugee camps in Europe since WWII. What is the current situation in Greece?
Unfortunately the fate of 60.000 refugees that are currently stuck in military camps in Greece has completely vanished from media and public interest. In the past few months, I have spent a lot of time volunteering on the ground. I have witnessed the horrible conditions in the official and government-run camps all over the country where people were transferred to after the eviction of Idomeni and all the other informal camps. Here is the full story:
Liste aller Camps in Griechenland.
Get my newsletter!
- Snowsurfing for the Best Job In The World
- (Deutsch) Banda Aceh | 10 Jahre nach dem Tsunami
- (Deutsch) Live Reportage “Roadtrip Panamericana”
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- (Deutsch) Schwefelabbau im Krater von Ijen
- First day of school in Idomeni
- (Deutsch) Atemberaubender Bromo Vulkan
- (Deutsch) Abenteuer Regenwald
- Best Job In The World – Finals
- (Deutsch) Flores, die Blume Indonesiens