Idomeni is history. One of the largest refugee camps in Europe since World War II has been evicted last week. I am still completely overwhelmed and speechless. There are no words that can describe the things we have seen and the emotions we all have experienced here during these last days of Idomeni. I will let my pictures speak instead.
Idomeni is over. But nothing is over for the refugees. We will stand with you in solidarity. We will continue to look after you in the new military camps in Greece. And we will try and continue to #LightenUp your lives. We will never forget Idomeni.#
Get my newsletter!
- (Deutsch) Banda Aceh | 10 Jahre nach dem Tsunami
- (Deutsch) Schwefelabbau im Krater von Ijen
- Snowsurfing for the Best Job In The World
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- (Deutsch) Live Reportage “Roadtrip Panamericana”
- First day of school in Idomeni
- (Deutsch) Abenteuer Regenwald
- (Deutsch) Sonnenaufgang über Borobudur
- (Deutsch) Flores, die Blume Indonesiens
- (Deutsch) Atemberaubender Bromo Vulkan