Different groups of clowns, acrobats and jugglers have recently come to Idomeni to bring smiles and joy to the faces of those in the midst of extreme circumstances. In our Idomeni school we have built a small stage where everyone can gather and enjoy the show. The refugee children, adults and volunteers, we all love the clowns of Idomeni. It is a real blessing to see everyone smile and laugh so heartedly. For a brief moment – while it’s not – the world seems to be at peace. Share some smiles and have a look:
If you want to share some smiles yourself, please consider supporting our volunteer work in Idomeni. We are trying to “lighten up” the darkness of the refugee situation by distributing lights but also by building new schools to bring hope to those who need it most.
Please write me a short e-mail to: email@example.com and tell me what you are willing to donate. I will answer promptly with the possibilities on how you can help us.
Get my newsletter!
- (Deutsch) Banda Aceh | 10 Jahre nach dem Tsunami
- (Deutsch) Schwefelabbau im Krater von Ijen
- Snowsurfing for the Best Job In The World
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- (Deutsch) Live Reportage “Roadtrip Panamericana”
- First day of school in Idomeni
- (Deutsch) Abenteuer Regenwald
- (Deutsch) Sonnenaufgang über Borobudur
- (Deutsch) Flores, die Blume Indonesiens
- (Deutsch) Atemberaubender Bromo Vulkan